Monday 30 June 2014

A Dream Come True!

Tonight I am so tired, but can’t skip a blog for two days in a row (Apologies!). But when you taste something you have been craving for a long, long time everything seems to be swiped out of your mind.
A few days back one of my friends brought a beautiful piece of engineering called THUNDERBIRD 500 by Royal Enfield something I have dreamt for as long as I can remember & today with Almighty’s grace we went on our first OFFICIAL ride on that roaring beast. I always knew this was going to be one of the best experiences I ever had in my life but still the thrill, excitement, and unknown terrain made it unimaginably good! (Fuck! Words can’t describe this properly). I got up at 6:00 AM on a Sunday morning, got ready, grabbed my helmet and stepped off with my lad to the assembly point. From there no less than 18 wheels rode off into the rising sun to begin the most unexpected of journeys.
Ready, Set, Go! 9 Bulls on a day trip!
With a full throttle we started, not sure of the destination, just riding in a single formation on a double lane highway. As we entered the Ghats section the echoes of our exhaust and our heartbeat were synced in a rhythmic symphony, better than any I have ever heard before. I have traveled this route infinite times but nothing compared to adrenaline, compassion and perfectness of the ride today.
The grace of a formation!
I lost track of time, but it seemed like somebody pulled me from a trance when we decided to go on to some off – roads hunting down some remote locations.
Dust Clouds & Exploration.
4 Kms into the unknown, thundering into the arms of Mother Nature when we found a perfect spot for a photo shoot.
A Scenic View & a Beautiful Bike! No one could resist!
Further down the rabbit hole was a dried part of river with a single puddle of stagnant water at the very end. Guess who was feeling Adventurous?
Me!
Never had a Doubt! :-D
Apparently we were in the forest dept’s region of Kalakund; well thanks to the nearby villagers we were able to quench our thirst the old way!
The Remote Location wasn’t so remote after all!
We found one of the oldest and longest meter gauge tracks in the remotest of locations. Riding is all about impulsive decisions taken together. We set out hoping to chase a train on it’s own track.
Looks like We Succeeded Beautifully!
We were now more than 15 Kms into the forest, time was short and the route hit a dead end on a nearly flowing river. Time to clean up and Head Home!
I Came As A Biker & Left As A Rider!


For more Queries & Rides stay connected or contact:-
Krishna Motors Indore,
Ride courtesy:-
Royal Riders


Regards,
Rahul

No comments:

Post a Comment